As 2021 comes to a close, employers should be reviewing their internal HR matters on an annual basis, including employee manuals (if they have one), as well as other internal policies and procedures. An employee manual is no longer an option, but an absolute necessity.
- “At will” Statement and Disclaimer
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Policy Against Unlawful Harassment
- Wage & Hour Issues
- Leaves of Absence
- Drug Testing (if applicable)
- Social Networking & Electronic Communications
- Non-solicitation (if applicable)
- Employee Acknowledgment, including signature
- At-Will Statement and Disclaimer
Stuart J. Oberman, Esq.
Stuart J. Oberman is the founder and President of Oberman Law Firm. Mr. Oberman graduated from Urbana University and received his law degree from John Marshall Law School. Mr. Oberman has been practicing law for over 30 years, and before going into private practice, Mr. Oberman was in-house counsel for a Fortune 500 Company.
Read More =>