- Concerns about exposure to COVID-19 (Delta variant)
- The convenience of working from home
- The unavailability or cost of childcare
- The type of accommodation requested.
- The job position.
- The duration of the request.
- Whether the requested accommodation would sufficiently mitigate a direct threat to the workplace.
- Whether the requested accommodation would create an undue burden on the business.
Stuart J. Oberman, Esq.
Stuart J. Oberman is the founder and President of Oberman Law Firm. Mr. Oberman graduated from Urbana University and received his law degree from John Marshall Law School. Mr. Oberman has been practicing law for over 28 years, and before going into private practice, Mr. Oberman was in-house counsel for a Fortune 500 Company.
Read More =>