Mobile Devices Checklist
- Policies should be in place prescribing use of mobile devices.
- All staff should understand and agree to abide by mobile device policy and procedures.
- Mobile devices should be configured to prevent unauthorized use.
- PHI on mobile devices should be encrypted.
- Connections between authorized mobile devices and EHRs should be encrypted.
Stuart J. Oberman, Esq.
Stuart J. Oberman is the founder and President of Oberman Law Firm. Mr. Oberman graduated from Urbana University and received his law degree from John Marshall Law School. Mr. Oberman has been practicing law for over 30 years, and before going into private practice, Mr. Oberman was in-house counsel for a Fortune 500 Company.
Read More =>