Recognize patient risks to prevent unexpected emergencies. Signs of patient risk include:
1. Patients with complicated medical histories or who are medically compromised should have treatment plans reviewed by several staff members for accuracy.
2. The elderly and young patients
3. Patients who are under high stress or are nervous during the appointment.
4. Long, complicated procedures
5. Patients who have undergone recent surgical procedures, are debilitated or are currently undergoing complicated medical treatment
6. Patients who have multiple drug regimens
Stuart J. Oberman, Esq.
Stuart J. Oberman is the founder and President of Oberman Law Firm. Mr. Oberman graduated from Urbana University and received his law degree from John Marshall Law School. Mr. Oberman has been practicing law for over 30 years, and before going into private practice, Mr. Oberman was in-house counsel for a Fortune 500 Company.
Read More =>