- Clarification of “employment at will” and business rights
- Omission of language that may be considered unlawful by the National Labor Review Board
- Social Media Policy updates
- Workplace Recording Policy inclusion (if applicable)
- Expansion of the Harassment and Discrimination Policy to include reporting methods
- Clear and precise policies on overtime and working off-the-clock
- Updated Benefits and FMLA policies
- Employee Conduct Standards
- Work and personal technology usage agreements
- Department of Labor maternity and nursing mothers updates
- Background check procedures
- Drug testing policy updates
Stuart J. Oberman, Esq.
Stuart J. Oberman is the founder and President of Oberman Law Firm. Mr. Oberman graduated from Urbana University and received his law degree from John Marshall Law School. Mr. Oberman has been practicing law for over 30 years, and before going into private practice, Mr. Oberman was in-house counsel for a Fortune 500 Company.
Read More =>