Since a wide range of workforce matters can impact a company’s ability to attract and retain talent, or can damage its reputation and market value in an instant, companies need trusted, scalable employment law solutions.
Oberman Law Firm helps companies with:
• Mobility: managing the growing complexity of a mobile workforce
• Individual employment law: from hiring, employment contracts, handbooks and policies, to termination
• Contingent workforce: from establishing the workforce strategy to drafting the appropriate context, clauses and policies
• Workforce transformation: from consultation to down or right-sizing procedures
• Compensation & Benefits: We advise our clients on a wide range of compensation matters, such as corporate governance and regulation, including CEO pay ratios, gender pay-gap reporting, and compliance with minimum wage requirements
Oberman Law Firm represents national and international clients in a wide range of practice areas, including private equity, M&A, healthcare, corporate transactions, intellectual property, regulatory compliance and governance, cross-board transactions, labor and employment, construction law, litigation, private clients services, corporate restructurings, and white-collar and governmental disputes. As a Firm, we offer the highest quality legal advice coupled with extraordinary and tailored service to deliver exceptional results to our clients. We invest deeply in the brightest legal talent and build dynamic teams that operate at the pinnacle of respective practice areas. And we believe in empowering our attorneys, encouraging entrepreneurialism, operating ethically and with integrity, and collaborating to bring the very best to every client engagement. These principles have guided us in building extraordinary and successful long-term partnerships with our clients.