- Policies should be in place requiring use of anti-virus software.
- All staff should understand and agree that they should not hinder the operation of anti-virus software.
- All staff should know how to recognize possible symptoms of viruses or malware on their computers.
- All staff should know what to do to avoid virus/malware infections.
- Anti-virus software should be installed and operating effectively on each computer in compliance with manufacturer recommendations.
- Anti-virus software should be set up to allow automatic updates from the manufacturer.
- Anti-virus software should be fully up-to-date according to manufacturer’s standards.
- Handheld or mobile devices should support anti-virus software.
Stuart J. Oberman, Esq.
Stuart J. Oberman is the founder and President of Oberman Law Firm. Mr. Oberman graduated from Urbana University and received his law degree from John Marshall Law School. Mr. Oberman has been practicing law for over 30 years, and before going into private practice, Mr. Oberman was in-house counsel for a Fortune 500 Company.
Read More =>