- Standardized organization and format
- Avoids handwritten, illegible entries
- Facilitates complete records with consistent entries by various providers
- Avoids physical storage which may be prone to loss in fires, floods, or other events
- Cloud storage provides safe, redundant storage and access
- Security systems built-in
- Eases storage of images with record
- Makes records available to more than one practitioner or location at a time
- Provides potential for data extraction for research
- In many cases, it is expensive to go digital, but well worth the cost.
Stuart J. Oberman, Esq.
Stuart J. Oberman is the founder and President of Oberman Law Firm. Mr. Oberman graduated from Urbana University and received his law degree from John Marshall Law School. Mr. Oberman has been practicing law for over 30 years, and before going into private practice, Mr. Oberman was in-house counsel for a Fortune 500 Company.
Read More =>