Before you open your dental practice (or purchase a dental practice), you must have detailed office procedures in place.
The following are some possible topics to include:
- Telephone techniques
- Patient appointments are scheduling
- Collection of patients
- Insurance and third-party billing questions and answers
- Office opening and closing
- Patient charts
- Appointment book
- Patient care
- Office Forms
- Miscellaneous office information
- Coding and billing
- Imaging procedures
- Computer entry-patient data
- Supplies and equipment vendors
- Recent updates
- Important phone numbers
Stuart J. Oberman, Esq.
Stuart J. Oberman is the founder and President of Oberman Law Firm. Mr. Oberman graduated from Urbana University and received his law degree from John Marshall Law School. Mr. Oberman has been practicing law for over 30 years, and before going into private practice, Mr. Oberman was in-house counsel for a Fortune 500 Company.
Read More =>