IP is a critical business asset that can significantly increase corporate value.
To help clients manage that value effectively, we assist our clients with the capture, protection, and enforcement of IP assets. We focus on the resolution of all types of IP disputes, including patents, data disputes, trademark, copyright, and design infringements.
Our services include:
• IP reviews and assessments
• Rights in data and data theft, as well as technology and software
• Confidential information and trade secrets
• Brand protection and trademarks practice
• Design protection, infringement identification and enforcement
• IP disputes and enforcement
• Online content removal and take down, including domain name recovery
• Advertising and marketing: clearance, disputes, and complaints
• IP transactions and commercial agreements: licensing, franchising, sponsorship, assignments
• IP due diligence
Oberman Law Firm represents national and international clients in a wide range of practice areas, including private equity, M&A, healthcare, corporate transactions, intellectual property, regulatory compliance and governance, cross-board transactions, labor and employment, construction law, litigation, private clients services, corporate restructurings, and white-collar and governmental disputes. As a Firm, we offer the highest quality legal advice coupled with extraordinary and tailored service to deliver exceptional results to our clients. We invest deeply in the brightest legal talent and build dynamic teams that operate at the pinnacle of respective practice areas. And we believe in empowering our attorneys, encouraging entrepreneurialism, operating ethically and with integrity, and collaborating to bring the very best to every client engagement. These principles have guided us in building extraordinary and successful long-term partnerships with our clients.