The great resignation in today’s economy is transforming HR like never before. Since employee resignations are at an all-time high, proper employer compliance is no longer an option.
Below is a list of laws that every employer should be well aware of.
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- The Equal Employee Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Upcoming changes to local or state employment regulations
All businesses need to be aware of federal and state laws that govern the day to day activity of their business.
Stuart J. Oberman, Esq.
Stuart J. Oberman is the founder and President of Oberman Law Firm. Mr. Oberman graduated from Urbana University and received his law degree from John Marshall Law School. Mr. Oberman has been practicing law for over 28 years, and before going into private practice, Mr. Oberman was in-house counsel for a Fortune 500 Company.
Read More =>