Our multidisciplinary attorneys have extensive cross-border experience in representing clients on a broad range of legal matters.
We have extensive experience in the strategic guidance of foreign-based businesses that involve entering and developing new markets and products in the United States.
As part of our cross-border practice, we regularly advise clients on the following matters:
• Acquisition and disposition of U.S. entities
• U.S. Patent and Trademark Office filings
• Capital market transactions
• Executive compensation and estate planning for international corporate executives
• Financial transactions
• Government relations and compliance
• Healthcare Laws
• Intellectual property
• Labor and employment
• Real estate
• Technology transfers and joint ventures
Our attorneys work together to negotiate successful agreements for a wide range of business matters that include commercial acquisitions, distributorships, employment, franchising, joint ventures, leasing, licensing, marketing, noncompetition, partnerships, shareholder relations, strategic alliances, and other corporate and commercial matters.