Oberman Law Firm Expands Long-Term Care Practice Area
Oberman Law Firm provides expert guidance regarding business matters that impact long-term care providers. We work with providers that face industry-wide challenges that will increase in the decades to follow.
Oberman Law Firm understands the complexities of the long-term care industry and successfully provides guidance regarding regulatory boards, government audits, and transactional matters. We also advise clients on matters that involve licensing, operations, and reimbursement. We defend providers against government fraud investigations and whistleblower False Claims Act cases.
Assisted Living Facilities
Oberman Law Firm has a wealth of experience regarding residential care facilities for the elderly (RCFEs), which is the fastest-growing component of long-term care in the U.S.
Our practice areas in Long-Term Care and Assisted Living include:
- Department of Social Services (DSS) Application requirements, investigations, and hearings.
- Risk Management
Oberman Law Firm understands the complex Medicare regulations for hospice care providers. We leverage our understanding of these complicated reimbursement requirements in order to provide seamless counsel on numerous legal issues that involve terminally ill patients.
Our Work Includes:
- Audit Risk Assessment
- Business Formation, Structure, and Contracts
- Compliance with Hospice Cap
- Fraud and Abuse Investigations and Defense
- Local Coverage
Skilled nursing facilities (SNFs) depend on Oberman Law Firm in order to navigate the complex health care environment. From the acquisition and financing of SNF facilities to regulatory compliance programs and criminal investigations, we advise clients across all phases of the business cycle, as well as on complex financing, operational, regulatory and dispute matters.
We have the experience and knowledge of our health care attorneys to solve the problems and understand legal concerns of skilled nursing facilities. As part of experience and knowledge, Oberman Law Firm helps skilled nursing facilities create regulatory pathways and business plans in order to combat the pressures of regulation/operation and patient care.
Oberman Law Firm has the experience and expertise to provide superior guidance in the area of Health Care and Long-Term Care, including the following practice areas:
- Credential and licensure compliance
- In-service training
- Risk management, documentation, and retention counseling
- Medical defense
- Institutional negligence and liability defense
- Contract disputes
- Reimbursement appeals and audits
- Analyzing, drafting, and reviewing coverage opinions
- Reviewing, negotiating, and enforcing third-party payer contracts
- Entity formation and tax exemption matters
- Corporate structuring and reorganization
- Contract formation and review
- Drafting and reviewing admission agreements and arbitration agreements
- Mergers, acquisitions, affiliations, and divestitures
- Health Care organizations mergers and acquisitions
- Licensure and professional rights disputes
Guidance for Providers and practitioners we represent
- Skilled nursing facilities
- Assisted living facilities
- Personal care homes
- Acute care
- Continuing care retirement communities
- Behavioral health facilities and professionals
- Home health care providers
- Health care providers in all specialties