Attorney – Lateral Partners
Oberman Law Firm is a highly recognized law firm expanding on a national level. As part of the expansion, the Firm is seeking forward thinking lateral partners to join the firm.
Lateral Partners who join our Firm will be able to scale their existing practice and relationships, increase their revenue, receive exceptional internal management support, flexible compensation, and control their own destiny.
Oberman Law Firm is seeking experienced, top-tier lateral partners to join the Firm’s national expansion with complimentary practice areas (Corporate, Health Care, M&A Transactions, Estate Planning, IP, Real Estate), and 7+ years of experience to expand their careers.
To be considered, lateral partner candidates should:
- Have the desire to control their own career, growth, and revenue.
- Have 7+ years of experience.
- Have a portable book of business $450+
- Extensive portable client relationships in sophisticated practice areas that either match or complement our Firm.
- Have strong client communication skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Be self-motivated and a team leader.
- Have strong academic credentials.
- Be a team player.
At Oberman Law Firm, our drive for excellence leads us to seek out better ways to work with our clients and each other. As a Firm, our long history of excellence and innovation has created a culture with a sense of purpose and belonging. Our culture drives our commitment to the growth of our clients, the diversity of our Firm members, and the resilience of our workforce.
- The desire to develop exceptional skills.
- The ability and drive to take responsibility for simple as well as complex matters with minimal supervision.
- Intellectual curiosity, as well as the willingness to think outside of the box.
- Excellent academic credentials, analytical skills, and verbal and written communication skills required.
What We Provide:
At Oberman Law Firm, we provide competitive compensation at all levels. We provide comprehensive training, CLE initiatives, and hands-on learning by working side-by-side with our partners. We invest in our attorneys to advance their careers by providing opportunities for substantive client contact, as well as significant involvement in case strategy and management.
Incentive compensation, plus professional liability insurance provided, health benefits, incentives, and retirement program.
Oberman Law Firm has a long history of civic service, noted national, regional, and local clients, and stands among the Southeast’s eminent and fast-growing full-service law firms.
Oberman Law Firm’s areas of practice include Business Planning, Commercial & Technology Transactions, Corporate, Employment & Labor, Estate Planning, Health Care, Intellectual Property, Litigation, Privacy & Data Security, and Real Estate.
By meeting our client’s goals and becoming a trusted partner and advocate for our clients, our attorneys are recognized as legal go-getters who provide value-added service.
As a Firm, we understand that in a rapidly changing legal market, clients have new expectations, constantly evolving choices, and operate in an environment of heightened reputational and commercial risk. Oberman Law Firm’s strength is our ability to solve complex legal problems by collaborating across borders and practice areas.