Oberman Law Firm advises companies and organizations in all phases of intellectual property law, including the identification and protection of their technology through the effective use of trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets.
- Enforcement & protection of rights
- IP development & acquisition
- IP due diligence & assessment
- IP strategies
- Non-infringement & invalidity options
- Portfolio management & maintenance
- Trade secrets
Enforcement & Licensing Capabilities
We help our clients enforce and develop strategies to enforce their intellectual property when necessary, and we help negotiate licenses and similar arrangements. We help our clients understand the intellectual property rights of others; we help design around and avoid infringement of such intellectual property rights; we negotiate and obtain licenses when that is necessary or beneficial to the business; and we vigorously defend claims of infringement when no other option is available.
Oberman Law Firm works with startups and established companies.
Corporate practice areas include:
- Trademark Protection
- Copyright Infringement
- Intellectual Property Licensing
- Due Diligence in Transactional Matters
- Intellectual Property Agreements
- Strategic IP Counseling
- Internet and Social Media