We provide a wide range of legal services to our entertainment, media and sports industry clients – from litigation to licensing to negotiating transactions.
Our firm is especially well-equipped to represent clients in various aspects of multimedia. We assist clients in the development of entertainment and non-entertainment related projects for use on Internet; wireless Internet; online information services; digital television and digital publishing. Services involved with these projects include:
- Technology Development and Licensing
- Content Development/Acquisition
- IP Asset Management
- Multiplatform Distribution
- Outsourcing Services/Technology
- Procurement Agreements
- Advertising and Marketing Agreements
- General Business Transactions – joint ventures; mergers and acquisitions; contracts
In our representation of sports law clients, we understand how successful sports representation involves innovation, creativity, collaboration and the ability to understand all parts of a transaction. Across multiple areas – including business transactions, corporate securities, franchising, health care, intellectual property, labor and employment, litigation, tax and real estate.