Recognize patient risks to prevent unexpected emergencies. Signs of patient risk include:
|1. Patients with complicated medical histories or who are medically compromised should have treatment plans reviewed by several staff members for accuracy.|
2. The elderly and young patients
3. Patients who are under high stress or are nervous during the appointment.
4. Long, complicated procedures
5. Patients who have undergone recent surgical procedures, are debilitated, or are currently undergoing complicated medical treatment
6. Patients who have multiple drug regimens